Barefoot Trail is an original invention, the experience of which will be taken from Austria, Switzerland and Germany, and adapted to the Latvian landscape and climate, and also to those unique qualities characteristic only of the territory of the Kemeri National Park Valgums Lake and the Slocene River.
Walking and wellness rituals on the barefoot path in Latvia and the whole Baltics will bring you a lot of pleasures.
The length of the trail is more than 2 km. Pebbles, moss, cones, sand, boulders, wood, reeds, chips, rough tree trunks, clay, river water, rain-soaked soft grass, pleasant to the touch of peat – all this and more will become a huge adventure for your feet and the effect will not make yourself for a long time to wait.
Walking barefoot on the natural, natural surfaces of the barefoot path:
- You temper your body and increase its protective reaction;
- Improves blood circulation, which is useful for the heart;
- Muscles of the legs, ligaments, joints are strengthened;
- Reduced cramps in the calves;
- Tired feet rest;
The body relaxes and calms down;
Walk on the barefoot path can only walk with bare feet. Kids will have to go along with their parents, because it is impossible to drive along the paths.
If you have an appointment, you can enjoy a pleasant wellness procedure – a flower foot bath, as well as a treat in the form of herbal tea.
On the territory of the complex for recreation there is a cozy hotel, including panoramic rooms with a beautiful view of the lake.
Services provided on the territory of the recreation complex:
- restaurant (opening hours 12: 00-22: 00)
- bath complex
- massage and SPA procedures
- rent of conference halls for 40-50 people
- service of corporate events and holidays
- sports grounds
- rent of sports equipment, boats, bicycles inventory for sports walking
- conditions for the organization of corporate events
a place on the lake for fishing
This place will not leave anyone indifferent – neither children nor adults. Come here to enjoy the beautiful nature and recharge your energy.
Opening hours: The barefoot path is open to everyone who wants to eat every day from 9: 00-20: 00.